About Jaquar Group
Conceived back in 1960, Jaquar Group was built on the platform of highest quality standards, aesthetics and with the intent of exceeding customer expectation.
Today, Jaquar Group caters to premium and luxury bathroom segments with Jaquar and Artize brands respectively for residential and commercial sectors across the globe as a one stop destination for all bathroom products.
Overview on the Jaquar Group
- Jaquar Group is a rapidly growing multi-diversified ‘Complete Bathroom Solutions’ company with a turnover of 0.52 billion (USD) in 2018-19.
- Jaquar Group is one of the fastest growing bathroom company in the world with presence in over 45+ countries across Europe, Middle East, Asia- Pacific, Africa and the SAARC region.
- Jaquar Group is headquartered in national capital region (India) in one-of-a-kind environmental friendly “Net Zero Building” spread over a sprawling space of over 48,000 sq. m. The building has been awarded the LEED Platinum Certified rating from the United States Green Building Council (USGBC), the highest level of green building certification awarded to a building.
- In line with the company’s mission to deliver unparalleled bathroom products, the Jaquar Group has 5 state-of-the-art manufacturing units in India and 1 in South Korea, spread over 329,000 sq. m, equipped with modern machine and processes.
- Currently, the Group delivers over 2.4 million bathrooms every year.
- Jaquar Group produces 125,000 faucets on a daily basis.
- The Jaquar Group today has a dedicated workforce of 10000 employees across the globe.
- Dedicated to the best in class customer service, Jaquar Group currently has 1,250 experienced service technicians.
- Adhering to global quality certification, Jaquar Group’s manufacturing setup is a zero-waste plant recycling 150,000 litres of water every day and 649 tonnes of brass recycled every year. Embracing green philosophy, Jaquar plant generates 5.4 MW of solar energy.
- Jaquar Group has recently launched complete bathroom destination lifestyle showrooms across the world showcasing unique features like wide range of products & concepts from leading global bath brands i.e. Jaquar and Artize , expert advice, design consultancy and unmatched customer service. Look for Jaquar World in Milan, Singapore, Dubai, Kaula Lumpur, Addis Ababa, London, Sousse, Bangladesh Riyadh & Brunei.
- Jaquar Group caters to various segments of bath industry with different brands for residential and commercial sectors:
- Brand Artize for Luxury segment
- Brand Jaquar for Premium segment
- Jaquar Group is a leading global bathroom brand to mark its presence at global bathroom fair at ISH Frankfurt in 2013, 2015, 2017,2019 & upcoming exhibition in 2021.
- The company’s approach to aesthetic design has won several accolades like IF Awards (Germany), Plus X (Germany) Good Design (U.S.A & Japan), Elle Décor International Award & Red Dot.
- The Group has been globally certified in quality by WRAS, KIWA, SON, ISO, CE, TISI, SASO, PZH, ZNAK-B, IKRAM QA, PUB, KC, SABS.
Vision: To be a “Global leader in Complete Bathroom Solutions for inspired living.”
Mission: Continuously striving to create value and exceeding customer’s expectations in quality, delivery and cost effectiveness through continuous product innovation and cutting edge technologies.
Be it mould making, casting, grinding, polishing, electroplating, and finally, testing and assembly, Jaquar has the complete manufacturing process under one roof in a fully integrated plant. The factory is also constantly online with the marketing team, and engages in demand forecasting, using market information plus trends to predict demand.
With a presence across 45+ countries, Jaquar is a firm believer in maintaining good quality and fine design. This requires a strong Research and Development (R&D) department. Jaquar has recently introduced an award-winning, cleverly concealed washbasin faucet and a soon-to-be-released state-of-the-art shower mixer that uses a customer’s pre-fed data to prepare the temperature of bath water and the type of shower settings requested, beforehand.
Jaquar's uses the most modern and advanced global technological processes. Its in-house R&D and testing laboratories comprehensively analyse each functional aspect of every product to ensure absolute quality. The result? Products that conform to not only the highest global standards, but are also capable of withstanding the rigours of tough usage conditions
Last updated on : 07.06.2019